Win Vault Wars from Floodgate Games
We’ve partnered with our buddies at Floodgate Games to give away their newest release, Vault Wars by Jonathan Gilmour. They’ve also agreed to toss in a very cool set of the upgraded components, including 60 custom metal coins & 8 wooden corruption tokens. Get entered to win this awesome prize today, courtesy of Brawling Brothers and Floodgate Games!
2 lucky entrants will be selected to have Josh and Brandon play a game of virtual Paper/Rock/Scissor for them on the air in Episode 19. The winner of the Paper/Rock/Scissor match will win the great prize pack. Good luck!
Many heroes go forth to battle, but some never return; leaving behind their prized possessions. You’ll be part of the bidding war for the vaults they left behind to gain valuable items — each providing Gold, Victory Points or new abilities. Outbid your opponents, equip artifacts to gain new abilities and find the gear your up-and-coming heroes are looking for to be victorious in Vault Wars.
Players will take turns as an Auction Master, leading a cut-throat bidding war to selling off Vaults full of items to the other players.
- Each Vault provides a unique experience, introducing new ways for the players to bid.
- No player quite knows everything that’s in a Vault, and there’s lots of junk to fool your opponents into bidding on.
- Between auctions, players may sell off their items to gain Gold, or save them for Victory Points — paying storage fees to keep them around.
- Collect gems for massive Victory Points, Weapons to gain lots of Gold, or rare Artifacts to gain powerful abilities.
- Each player has up-and-coming heroes who are looking specific items, giving out bonus victory points (but try to keep that a secret from your opponents).
The player with the most victory points after all the auctions will be the winner!
Vault Wars is a bidding and bluffing game for 3-5 player that plays in less than an hour.